- Rake all leaves into the street two feet from the curb to allow for drainage.
- No foreign materials such as rocks, brush, branches, or garden materials. These materials may cause mechanical problems to the leaf machine.
- Avoid parking on the street during collection weeks. Cars parked on dry leaves may cause fires.
- Place leaves on the street one week prior to the scheduled pick-up date for your area.
There will be two collection dates for the areas shown. Please check the map (below) to determine which area you are in. The map is also available on the city’s Facebook page.
Please note that the following alternatives are available for leaf disposal:
- Waste Management will pick-up leaves on your regular scheduled trash pick-up day. Leaves must be placed in your trash toter with your regular trash. Leaves placed in other containers, such as recycling, and/or bags placed outside of the toter will not be accepted.
Week of October 25th
Week of November 1st
Week of November 8th
Week of November 15th